Thursday, January 11, 2018

Last Look at 2017

The year 2018 has opened and January is underway.  I was remembering as I walked Willa this morning that last year at this time we were preparing to sell our home and wondering where we would end up.  I kept thinking, "Next year at this time I will be somewhere else, and I don't know where."  Well here we are, we have been living up North for almost eight months!

Here are a few photos that we took through the month of December:
a lot of sledding has been going on
Just another day on the slope




Our wood stove has been keeping the house toasty warm.  In fact on sunny days, I will open my balcony door to cool off a bit.

Corey collected these pallets from a customer on his route and made a deck with them.
Lillia is hiding under Asa's elbow, just in case you were wondering
Here are the graham cracker houses that the kids made.  A family from our co-op joined us in the royal icing/candy extravaganza.  This is the cleaned up snap shot.  Our dining room table was sticky for a few days after this event.

This is what remained after about a week.
These lights have been great at night to light up our sidewalk
We had a lot of snow right around Incarnation Day and it is still with us.


Clive is growing fast, and urinating in the house less!  2018 is already looking bright and quite white.


HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conquered and Hung

Have you ever really wanted to do something but fear held you back?  Does your perfectionism hinder you?  I used to be proud of being a perf...